Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Horrible but amusing

Horrible but amusing: other person's blog entry.

Particularly timely as I had to take the morning off work, in case the lady who burglarized our house a year and a half ago actually showed up to her trial (and I was needed to testify). She'd done two no-shows, so this would be number three.

Turns out she did show up -- but the public defender decided I didn't need to testify, after all. so I came in to work. Trying to figure out what I was doing a week and a half ago. ;)


--GG

1 Comments:

At November 08, 2005 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear that the wheels of justice turn just as slowly down 'under as they do here in the states ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home