Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, May 17, 2019

Tiny house like my grandpa or like me

This first one seems like something my late paternal grandfather would've built:  partly the cleverness; partly the exposed wood; and partly how it reminds me of the upstairs bedrooms at his house (which he built himself, with his dad and his father in law).




This second one is like something I would do -- especially with the scavenged and re-purposed things (I like to come up with creative uses for things).  But I would've just used a ladder, not a climbing wall:  seems like a health and safety issue, esp. if you wake up in the middle of the night and really have to use the toilet!!!

--GG

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home