Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Two more neckties

Two more neckties:  the first was from 31 Oct, and the other was from Friday (yesterday).

As I've mentioned before, I like to push the boundaries as far as what "goes together".  Wearing a patterned tie with a plain shirt, or a plain tie with a patterned shirt, isn't very interesting.



The second is often my "Friday shirt":  the pattern is of eucalyptus tree flowers.  I reasoned that the pink in the flowers corresponds to the pink in the necktie.  And maybe it does.

It probably helps that no one except the grand-high boss actually wears neckties (Queensland is a fairly casual state).  So the fact that I'm actually wearing a necktie is a "bonus".


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home