Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Cameraman

I spent most of today being cameraman for a school project by The Girl:  for her Japanese class they needed to prepare some food item, and describe the process in Japanese.

Nothing super fancy:  her digital camera; my tripod.

She wrote out the script; I set up the shots (The Girl defined the scenes, but I framed the shots); and The Girl did all the editing.

It actually turned out really well -- and reinforced my notion that someday I want to shoot a film short, as well as a few music videos.

It's somewhere in the queue.


We both had a nice time, I think.  Got to spend some time together on a mutual task. :)


--GG

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home