Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Random acts

I like practical jokes -- but only the surreal, positive, uplifting kind.


Our local DVD rental place disappeared a few years ago.  But about a month ago we started using the self-serve machine in front of the local grocery store.

Last week I was returning a DVD (Project Almanac; I liked it), when -- on a whim -- I slipped in a $5 bill and a note saying "Congratulations!  You're (apparently) a winner!!!"


And on Friday at work, whenever I rode the elevators I'd leave a coin on the floor -- just for the next person to find.


So:  it amuses me -- but it makes people happy, rather than sad.


--GG

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home