Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Review of the movie Office Space

Over the last few days I've watched the movie Office Space on DVD.  (Yes -- how quaint...)  Recommended by Strong Lego Cyclist Guy.

Yep -- I liked it, and would recommend it.  It's not my most favorite movie EVER -- but I enjoyed it.

The premise is that an I.T. guy works for a tech firm (in California?), with a cubicleville layout, annoying bosses and co-workers, and basically just dislikes his job.  And then he does something that I can't reveal, because it's kind of a spoiler.  But it's enjoyable.

Some sexual references, and occasional swearing (plus "giving the finger"). 


Worth watching if you've ever had an office job.  :)



--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home