Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, March 21, 2014

Easier to go unnoticed

Last night I went to bed a bit late, due to my Krav Maga class:  got home, showered, put on some laundry, and etc.

So today, I was a bit tired.  My desk faces the main route that people walk along on our floor -- meaning that most people can't see under it.  So I crawled under my desk and took a nap during my lunch hour.

Since I was "clocked out" for lunch, it was a perfectly legitimate thing to do.  But to avoid questions, prior to my nap I shifted some things around to further shield myself from view.


Once of my co-workers said there was some precedent:  George from Seinfeld.



--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home