Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, March 03, 2014

Minor progress

In addition to working on those Taiko drumsticks, I also tried cleaning off my workbench a bit.  I came across two packets of drill bits that I'd bought on sale. 

Figured I ought to put them away properly.

Pondered for a bit (no pun intended), and ended up mounting them on the right-hand end of my tool rack behind my workbench.  I tend to stand at the left-hand side when I work:  that's where the main vice is, and therefore my main "daily" stash of tools.

I figured that this was a good compromise:  close enough that I can easily access them -- but far enough that they're not in a place of prominence.


A minor accomplishment -- putting them away -- but an accomplishment nonetheless.


--GG

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home