Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, August 30, 2012

More ties

Even though my sister-in-law, who lives next door, is my age, she doesn't have any parents left.  And that's pretty crummy.

But that's not the point of this post.

Her dad died about a year ago, and a few weeks ago she mentioned to me that somewhere she has a few ties from him.  When she came across them she'd give them to me, as her husband doesn't really wear ties.

And now she found 'em.

They're pictured above.  Four bow ties (gotta learn how to tie them!!!), and five ''regular'' neckties.

I'll wear each of the neckties during the next week or two, and them mix them into the regular rotation.  I forget how many ties I have, total.  50?  60?  Dunno.


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home