Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My brain

I like Wikipedia (99% accurate!). ;) You can learn stuff: I tend to click on links and open them in a new browser tab, to read later.


To get a sense of my brains: over the last two days, here's what I've Wikipedia'd (which reflects what is interesting to me):

  • Johnny Cash
  • Folsom Prison Blues
  • Casey Jones
  • Camper Van Beethoven
  • Cracker (band)
  • Million Dollar Quartet
  • Bitter Tears: Ballads of the American Indian (a Johnny Cash album)
  • Nickajack cave
  • Man in black (song)
  • altar call
  • dry cleaning
  • Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
  • Maria Anna Mozart
  • Mozart's compositional method
  • Mozart and scatology
  • okra
  • gumbo


An interesting cross-section -- if'n I do say so myself.

--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home