Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Family ties

Today, while next door borrowing a DVD from my brother-in-law, I somehow ended up talking with his wife about my necktie collection. She mentioned that when her father died she inherited some neckties, and that her husband doesn't really wear ties: would I like them?

Sure!


So, I gained eight additional neckties (pictured).

I had eight ties in the queue that I have yet to wear: since I don't wear a tie on ''casual Fridays'', that's two weeks before I've worn all my ties once. With these additional seven, that's fifteen ties. So, nearly four week (esp. since I occasionally leave the house without a tie).


Once I've worn each tie once, then I can start wearing whichever ones I feel like.


--GG

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home