Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Zombie zone

About a week ago, our car was in for repairs, so I borrowed a car from my wife's parents. Unfortunately, the thing they'd thought had been fixed at the mechanics the previous week hadn't been completely fixed -- because when I got back to the parking garage after work, the darned thing wouldn't start!!!

So, after cell-phoning my wife, who said that her folks would come take a look at the car, I stood around and waited. Finished off the zombie-based graphic novel I'd purchased that day.

And then I realized that a parking garage, late at night, would be a **really** vulnerable place for a zombie attack: very little cover, easy to get surrounded, and very few escape routes.

Photo is taken from where I was standing, next to the stalled car...


--GG

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 19, 2011 2:02 PM, Anonymous bierhoernchen said...

So, do we think alike because we're brothers, or because we both read zombie graphic novels, or because we're brothers who read zombie graphic novels.

 
At March 20, 2011 12:04 AM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

Similar due to luck of the draw: Moose doesn't do zombie stuff (I don't think...).

BTW -- I'm slowly collecting the entire series of the Walking Dead graphic novel. You'll have to read it next time you visit. :)


--GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home