Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, October 11, 2010

If I had a million dollars

Oddly, if I had a million dollars, my day-to-day life wouldn't change much. I'd still only be having the boys in daycare two days a week, because we're trying to minimize that. And I actually kinda enjoy my job -- so I'd still keep working. But maybe ten hours a week instead of twenty.

But once the kids were in school full-time, I'd go up to twenty hours a week -- rather than full time. And I'd take martial arts classes; exercise more; record music a few times a week, probably in three-hour blocks; and do more woodworking.


The biggest change: have Indian or Middle Eastern food -- take-out, from a restaurant -- a **lot** more! :)

Oh: and buy maybe two funky synthesizers. And a really fancy fuzz pedal.


--GG

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home