Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, May 10, 2010

Two about The Girl

Sunday -- yesterday -- was our usual library day. Here's two things I noticed about my daughter.

1) She called the hands of the clock “handles”. Makes sense – they’re shaped more like handles than like hands.

2) On our way out, the library guy had gave each of the kids a sticker on the back of the hand. However, by the time we got out to the hall, B1 had lost his, and was clearly sad about it. The Girl (unbidded) peeled hers off the back of her hand and put it on his -- which was **very** kind of her. (I was proud.)


I logged both of these in the ''developmental'' notes I keep on each of the kids (e.g. language development, social awareness, motor coordination, etc.)


--GG

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2010 11:25 AM, Anonymous Giovanni said...

What a darling The Girl is! I hope you let her know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home