Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Found it!

Last night I ''treated'' myself to three and a half hours of moving boxes around in our living room, dining room, and library: I'm trying to clear out enough space to move our desks and computers out of our home office, such that it can become a guest room/ sewing room.

During the moving, I opened my box of LPs -- unopened since 2003 (i.e. Seattle). In there, I found a flat box (about the thickness of a pizza box) that I had used as a spacer to keep the LPs from falling over. And inside that box: the tuning fork I've been looking for, for the last two years! (Ahhh....)

And this evening, while looking for something else, I discovered my bag o' fishing line: two(?) years ago, at the fishing supplies section at some department store, I bought around ten rolls of various gauges of fishing line (on special!) -- with the idea of cutting them to length and using them as economical replacement guitar and ukelele strings. Score!

Also discovered the box with most of our sheet music.

Oh: and last night I discovered two more boxes of my old children's books. That's neat-o, as well. :)


Treasures!


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home