Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, March 12, 2010

Who knew?

Well, how about that?

Last night, I added one o' them ''counters'' to my blog, just to see how many people are visiting.

Just took a look, and there's eight Americans, two Brazilians, one from Venezuela, one from the Netherlands, and one from Portugal.

Neat-o! And: Howdy! :)


It's gratifying to know that the stuff I write about is of interest -- or at least, Google-able! -- enough for folks that I don't know to stop by and have a look. :)


--GG

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2010 3:19 AM, Blogger IT (aka Ivan Toblog) said...

How many is a Brazilian?

 
At March 13, 2010 9:37 PM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

Heck -- more than **I** earn in a year!!!


--GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home