Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Tick vs. Fast Food

So, I was standing in line at McDonald's today (ed note: Yeah, we sometimes hit McDonald's. If some competitor wants to serve healthy, non-multinational meals for within 15% of what McD's charges, I would **love** to switch over my business.), and I noticed on the list o' burgers and prices the phrase "TICK APPROVED". Similar to below:



I was deeply amused -- because what popped into my head was this:


"Eat up, chum!!!"



But, really -- I doubt that the Mighty Blue Avenger endorses any sort of fast-food. :)


--GG


(P.S. The right people will ''get'' the title...) :)

1 Comments:

At October 07, 2007 8:45 AM, Blogger slag said...

That's hilarious, GG. I thought the exact same thing as soon as I saw that graphic on your blog (before scrolling down to see the big guy).

And you're right, he would probably never go to McDonald's unless he wanted "an EVIL sandwich!"

Although he and Arthur did spend a bit of time in the diner.

Good luck finding your McD's alternative!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home