Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Still waiting for luggage

As of this morning, our luggage is still unaccounted for (they're supposed to ring The Lady at work today). It has my pliers-multitool, so I'm without sharp cutty things. (I had to surrender my folding scissors at the security checkpoint in Seattle, where I discovered I'd forgotten to toss it into my checked luggage. Bah; gotta go buy a new one.) My work keys are also in one of the suitcases (discovered at the Brisbane airport, at the beginning of our trip, that I'd forgotten to leave them on my dresser). And, The Lady's planner/scheduler is in the suitcase. Luckily, she doesn't think she has any appointments this week.


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home