Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, October 14, 2022

Black and white from unnamed 120 camera

 I took these with a no-name black camera that shoots 120 film.  The exposure is a little "off" -- but I like the look.

I also don't mind the light leak on the bottom right:  I'm not sure why this happened, as another roll I shot with the camera didn't have a corresponding leak.  Huh.


This first one doesn't have any processing.  It's rather low-contrast -- but I think that it makes it look "old-timey".

 
 
 
These next two are the original contrast, and then the same shot but with the contrast enhanced. 


Enhanced contrast.


Same thing:  as I shot it -- and then with enhanced contrast (which changes the mood).




(As usual -- double-click to enlarge.)



Finally:  a tree near the beach.  :)


All of these were taken at the local shore.  As usual, there were other shots that didn't turn out:  these were the better ones.


--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home