Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, December 27, 2019

Jumanji sequel kinda review

This is a kind-of review of the Jumanji sequel:  I expected it to be pretty good, but not quite as good as the original -- and that's exactly right.

By "the original", I mean the one with The Rock, not the Robin Williams original.


The whole family went and saw the movie.  I saw the cardboard lobby display, with the gap, and embarrassed my kids by having my wife take my photo with it (I figured the gap was left there intentionally).

I'm pretty sure this is how you're supposed to do it:



But I thought it was more interesting to do it like this:



Amusing to me, anyhow...


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home