Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Save the Watchtower

As I was commuting in to work this morning, two people were standing outside the train station handing out pamphlets on vegan-ism.

Somehow, I got a flash of the scene early in the first Back to the Future movie, where the old lady was handing out "Save the Clock Tower" pamphlets.


That gave me an idea:

Not now, but maybe when I retire, every once in a while I'll stand outside the train station during peak commuting times, and hand out "Save the Clock Tower" pamphlets. 

Most people won't "get it" -- because by that time the Back to the Future movie would be fifty years old.  But some people will get it.

And I'll be amused...  :)


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home