Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Flea market finds

Visited a flea market today, and picked up two interesting tools -- although I'm not completely sure what they are.

One is some sort of pliers -- about the size of linesman pliers.  The other is some sort of tongs -- cylindrical wire.  Reminds me of blacksmith's tongs, but much smaller and lighter-weight.  AU$5 each (about US$4).


At the same table, I also picked up a Braille typewrite for AU$10 (US$8).  Obviously, I didn't need it -- but I was intrigued.

Actually, I didn't need the pliers, either.  But I collect interesting hand tools.  And more often than not, I end up using them.


--GG



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home