Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Review of How to Train Your Dragon 2

Saw How to Train Your Dragon 2

Pretty good.  I appreciated that they didn't feel the need to add a subtitle like "Invasion of the Homeland" or "Revenge of the Dragons", or what-not.

Well-made, good animation, good story line, some amusing bits.  There were two scenes of "dragon whispering" that I thought were really compelling.

My kids really enjoyed it.  I'm probably not their target audience, but I thought it was a good, solid, enjoyable movie.

I'd personally not buy the DVD for myself -- but I wouldn't be surprised if The Lady ends up buying the DVD for the kids.


--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home