Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, June 02, 2014

If I had more time

Every once in a while, I take stock of what I would do with myself if I came into a great deal of money and could just do what I wanted with my time.

Not travel -- at least, not recreationally (ugh!). I gots too much stuff to do around the house -- which I would enjoy more, and get more satisfaction from, than bopping about the globe.


TOP TIER:
-Woodworking
-Writing and recording songs
-Learning to play various musical instruments

TIER 2:
-Martial arts (continue Krav Maga; maybe pick up another on side on a rotating basis, to round things out [Judo, Western boxing; BJJ])
-Weightlifting, body conditioning -- lifting things, leaping fences, increasing my grip strength
-Building musical instruments

TIER 3:
-Gardening
-Building micro-homes (tiny living quarters)
-Writing, shooting and editing film shorts and music videos

TIER 4:
-Robotics (programming)
-Electronics (guitar effects pedals; various contraptions)
-Computers (hardware; programming)
-Wilderness survival techniques

TIER 5:
-Costuming/sewing
-Steampunk
-Cooking
-Write children's picture books (someone else would illustrate)


Plenty to keep me busy, once I retire.


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home