Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Review of "World's End" movie

A few days ago I borrowed World's End on DVD, from my sister-in-law.

In it, Simon Pegg plays a guy raised in an English village whose life peaked in high school: all his high school buddies now have marriages, kids, and/or careers, but he's in a state of arrested development.

He manages to convince his (estranged) high school buddies to re-enact their failed “pub crawl” from their senior year, back in their old hometown. However, it turns out that there's something odd about the locals.

Worth seeing once, if you like sci-fi and/or the Shaun of the Dead movie. However, now that I've seen it, I don't think I'd ever re-watch it.

It was pretty good.  :)


--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home