Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bottomless slushie day

Yesterday -- Monday the 23rd -- was infinite refill day for slushies for the local 7-11s.  The rules were that you buy a large slushie, get a sticker to put on the cup, and for the rest of the day just show the sticker at the counter instead of paying.

Much as I enjoy a bargain -- and my slushies! -- I was concerned that this would be a form of aversion therapy:  that by the end of the day I would never be able to look another slushie in the straw again.

I made it through four slushies.  That was about right.


If it had been "free fruit smoothie day", I would've done better.  :)


--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home