Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wasted weekend

Thursday I went to work, even though I was feeling poorly: I had stuff I needed to do.

Likewise Friday.

I had **planned** to finishing digging a drainage ditch in the back yard, mow the lawn, and various other things. But, nope. Sat around, going "uhhhhhhhh" (and feeling crummy) the whole weekend.

**Did** finish watching a season's worth of the original Twilight Zone t.v. series on DVD. Plus another movie or two.

But basically, a frustrating weekend. By Sunday I felt a little better -- but not enough to actually **do** things -- neither physical work nor sorting/tidying things. Gah.


--GG

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home