Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy birthday to me

This was possibly my best birthday, ever. Even though it was pretty low-key. (A sign that I'm old...?)

Treated myself to mowing the lawn!!! Also played w/ The Girl. At my request, no actual birthday party -- but my in-laws stopped by in the afternoon and hung out for a bit (and gave me my presents).

Had pizza for dinner. Possibly my favorite dinner.

Possibly my best present was this marble ramp thing, which included a battery-powered conveyor belt. From The Lady. Not the one pictured, but conceptually like that. The Girl and I have played with the marble ramp set for many hours since my birthday. :)


--GG

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2007 3:26 AM, Blogger slag said...

Happy bday, man! But wait...are you still smarter than a monkey? That's the only way it will count.

Zynrat is the word. I find that words with zs and ys often make for more difficult anagrams. Replace the y with an a and you can end up with tarzan. Otherwise, I got nuthin--or nothing that makes any sense anyway.

 
At November 13, 2007 3:18 PM, Blogger Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday from the blogosphere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home