Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, June 22, 2007

Purty....


My brother and I both aspire to (hobby) woodworking -- mostly handtools-oriented.

We're both at my parent's place, at their iMac, and I showed him the very good woodworking blog by Chris Schwartz, the editor of Woodworking magazine. This photo came up, and we, at the same time, both said "Mmmmmmmmm..."

We even harmonized.

Brothers are cool. :)


The blog, BTW, is at http://www.woodworking-magazine.com/blog/


I'm 37, and he's -- umm [math, math, math...] 31 or something. I've finally moved to a place I can call ''permanent''; he's living in family housing near the university his wife attends. I look forward to when each of us manages to set up a nice little -- or medium, or big -- workshop, with a decent workbench and a place to arrange tools in an organized yet handy manner. :)


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home