Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dangerous You-Tube

Stayed over at Old Roommate's place, with his very kind missus. They introduced me to the wonders of You-Tube. Being on dial-up back home, I'd never experiemented with it.

So: I stayed up 'til five in the morning, bringing up up muic videos for obscure '80s bands. GOOD stuff, this You Tube -- but with much potential for self harm (clearly!).

They also introduced me to the video ''Chad Vader: Episode 1''. I'll let you find the link yourself. Pretty funny -- ESP. if you like the original Star Wars. I tried one of the other episodes, but it wasn't as funny. Don't know about the others (looks like there's maybe ten epiodes).


In less-happy news, found out that the wife a guy whose blog I read died of cancer. Dang. As a married guy, that spooks me out. Would give my wife a big hug, except I'm, um, in another country.


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home