Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, March 06, 2006

Frog o'clock brings happiness

Just got back from the Slushie Run. Brought the ''frog o'clock'' frog with me, riding in my shirt pocket, to try out on the nice ladies at the cash register (40+ y.o.).

Asked the lady serving me -- loudly enough for her co-worker to hear -- ''Say... do you know what time it is?''

''I don't think I want to know...'' she said, preparing to grimace at the impending attempt at humor.

But, Alas! one can not escape from knowledge; for indeed: [Ree-bip, ree-bip!] ''It's frog o'clock!!!''

Both seemed suitably amused; one was nearly hysterical with laughter.


My work done, I left the candy store and returned to my office.


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home