Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tempted to wear more hats

Had a staff meeting today at work. They're looking for someone to coordinate/edit the semi-regular Centre newsletter. Also intersted in having someone re-organize, then maintain the Centre website.

Tempted to volunteer for both, as the newsletter thing sounds like fun (I don't mind coordinating things and chasing up people for contributing short pieces), and my ongoing development and revising of the online survey for the Australian Federal Police is giving me more experience with web design (spent the whole day mucking around with html coding, and it was a most pleasant day).

But: I realized that I only work four days a week, two of which are spent being a Data Archvist. If I was also the website guy, and the newsletter guy, I'd be very close to being a Research Officer who didn't actually do research.

Ayep!


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home