Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, December 02, 2005

GG's desk

I'm sure that a person's computer desktop says a lot about a person. Here's mine.

Win98 (I'm sure a person's OS also says something about a person!). Clearly, I like desktop shortcuts.

Phots is of an e-bay guitar (transparent green plastic!!!) that I didn't win, and have somewhat regretted ever since.

This is an hourglass that we picked up at an antique shop, then put in ''the box'' and was given to me for my birthday last year. When I'm sitting at my desk typing, I sometimes flip it over and (with occassional glances) watch the top half drain. Used to be on the fireplace mantel.


--GG

1 Comments:

At December 06, 2005 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trackback from And So It Begins: "After being inspired by Gye Greene's 'here's my desktop' entry, I decided that he's right [...]"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home