Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, October 07, 2005

Found: Long-lost friend!!!

About a month ago, a co-worker from long ago tracked me down via Google, and we caught up.

Today, TG forwarded to me a comment that he figured was meant for me. Signed ''JF''? Hey!!!!

Long-lost friend, co-worker, and former roommate, from Seattle (circa 1990). Every few months I Googled her name, hoping to track her down -- but no dice! (That's the difficulty with trying to track down females: a lot of them change their surname upon marriage; a nuisance!!!)

But, how'd she know about TG's blog? Checked my primary e-mail acct for a message: nope! Work acount? Hadn't seen anything. Other account? Nope.

Oh, wait -- that old, ''Excite'' account. Ayep!!!


E-mailed back. Would be good to see what JF is up to.

Many thx to DM, friend #1 who tracked me down (and fellow worker at the movie theatre), who apparently passed on my info to JF! :)


--GG

1 Comments:

At October 07, 2005 2:57 PM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

BTW -- JF was my first "Goth friend"; turned me on to Sisters of Mercy, for which I am grateful. Also the ''Rocky Horror'' soundtrack. (I used to be young and innocent.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home