Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, May 20, 2005

Turk!!! (Can ya dig it?)

O.k. -- guess what four-DVD, Season 1 box-set is hitting the Aussie shelves on June 29, retailing for AU$40?

SCRUBS!!! [Must semi-sing, in high-pitched "trumpet stab" voice.]

I think the U.S. version is already out. But the DVD formats for the U.S. and Aussieland are incompatible. Blarg!!!

Hm: My new job starts around then. Maybe my weekly "pin money" can be increased...?

--GG

2 Comments:

At May 23, 2005 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Scrubs!! Thanks for the notification!! What's the new job?

 
At May 24, 2005 8:34 AM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

Research center on campus. Starts a few weeks after I finish the Ph.D. Only four days a week, unfortunately, so 80% of F/T pay. BUT, get to spend one day a week home w/ The Bub -- so that'll be neat-o! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home