Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Sleepless in -- well, Brisbane

Sheesh! Can't get to sleep... on time. Since I didn't go to bed at midnight on Monday like I'd planned, I thought, "O.k. then: Tuesday." But, was grinding away on my Dissertation, "Ah, just one more thing..." that I didn't log off 'til 1:50am. Which means I didn't hit the sack until around 2:30.

I guess that means I'm making progress.

How low on material does one have to be to stoop to blogging about bedtimes? Sheesh-a-mie!!!


Today's "get piles of books from the library" day -- plus print out a bunch of academic journals. Tomorrow is "stay home and take notes from the books" day. Plus some tidying of the existing wording in my draft.


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home