Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Some photos with a Canon half-frame camera

 Some color photos, with a Canon half-frame camera -- which I bought from one of the guys at the local photo lab I go to.  :) 

Half-frames are neat because you get double the exposures per roll of film -- because each photo only uses up half of what a "regular" 35mm photo would use.  This means that you can take twice the number of shots with a single roll of film:  nifty!  :)

As usual, no post-processing -- these are just the scans as they were provided to me.  Also, you get the full effect if you click to enlarge.  And of course, I took a few different attempts of most of these scenes:  I'm only showing you the ones that I think are the best:  not showing you the duds.  :)










Yep1  Them's the pics.  :)


--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home