Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Something better

Last night I meant to compose and post (remedially) a long-ish blog entry during the half hour before I meant to go to bed.  Instead, I dug out a synthesizer that I hadn't played for a long time, and played for an hour (whoops!).

Tonight I meant to post that blog entry -- but I noodled around with the synth again.  And that's fine.

My blogging has largely fallen by the wayside -- a casualty to real, actual life.  And that's fine, too.

Maybe this weekend I'll kind of catch up on it.  Or maybe not.

:)


--GG

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2013 12:26 PM, Anonymous Dave'ola said...

I envy your ease with the acceptance of all things life-related. I'm pretty good with it, but it's not as natural for me as it is for you. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home