Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, August 01, 2013

How did I not notice

As you should know by now, I like green.

So, tonight I was idly browsing gumtree.com.au, which is the Australian version of Craigslist (but with a nicer interface), and I came across this photo:


...and I thought (of course), "Hey!  A green and black bass amp!  Neat-o!"

My second thought was, "Is this the standard Trace Elliot color scheme?"  A further search within Gumtree shows that it apparently is:


I **like** the above amp. Not only is it green and black, but it looks solid and muscle-y.  Someday I'll buy one -- but for now, I have nowhere to put it.

A nifty discovery, though.

--GG

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home