Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, September 01, 2016

Movie review of Sweet November

I saw Sweet November when it first came out, but I picked it up cheap and used a while ago, so I watched it again. I liked it.

It's a Rom-Com, and I won't give any spoilers – except to say that (1) Keanu Reeves indeed cannot act – or at least, he's playing a fairly deadpan character – and (2) I actually disagree with the ending: If you love somebody, you want to spend at much time as you can with him or her – not cut it short.

Some swearing, I think. Some mentions of sex. No actual nudity. Don't **think** there was violence.

Worth seeing once, if you like Rom-Coms of the Nicholas Sparks genre (e.g. The Notebook).


--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home