Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hold it

I love a bargain -- and I enjoy re-purposing items.

There's a store downtown called The Reject Shop, where they stock various discontinued items and food that's near its expiration date.

They had a iPhone holder that mounts with a suction cup.  It's supposed to be for your car.


(That's a calculator:  I don't own an iPhone.)


But, I saw it, and realized that it would actually work well as a microphone holder.


The bananas are a counterweight.  I hadn't taken off the protective coating, so the mondo suction cup didn't work as it should -- sticking it to the laptop case.

For five bucks -- totally worth it.


--GG

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home