Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Korean airport toilets

(And ''Korean Airport Toilets'' would be a good album title or band name.)


My wife has pointed out that I take photos of toilets more than most people. And she's probably right.


The first two photos of toilets (below) I found interesting because the toilet seat converts from ''adult size'' to kid size. Clever! Never seen that before.



(Addendum: While visiting Builder Cousin, I noticed that the toilet in his main bathroom also has this type of toilet seat [he has three kids]. So maybe it's not as rare as I thought.)


I also thought this one was clever: the urinal on the right has hand rails, for the elderly and enfeebled folks that still prefer to use a urinal (rather than sitting).



Good toilet technology, there in Korea.


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home