Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

My happy brain

OK, here's my reasoning:

Some people have neuro-chemistry where they have too much of the stuff that makes you sad and depressed (or, not enough of the stuff that makes you happy). And most people have the correct balance, where they're somewhere in the middle.

I'm pretty sure I'm in the other end of the spectrum, where I'm blessed with an excess of the brain juice that makes you cheerful and perky. For example: I have a head cold (runny nose; ears are clogged; decreased energy) -- and I'm **still** feeling darned chipper. A little giddy, even -- around the edges: doing a little disco boogaloo in the elevator on the way out the office.

I don't deserve this: but I'm grateful for it.


--GG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home