Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Good nephew neighbors

We've been in this house -- I dunno, two years? My niece and nephew live on one side, and another nephew (as of two(?) months ago) lives on the other side.

For some reason -- partly because of the shed, which means that various kid-ridin' vehicles were unearthed -- good things converged this last weekend, and our kids, plus their next-door male cousins, came over and everyone was riding various kid vehicles on our front yard. I also got my wife, her sister, and her brother to actually take a spin on my Green Machine. Good stuff. :)

The photo is of the aftermath, before I put all the vehicles away (in our new shed!!!).

I like this whole ''family'' thing. Now if only I could get **my** siblings and parents (and their households) to move on over here...


--GG


P.S. And also Old Roommate and his missus, and Slag and Four-Tower. Plus assorted cousins. And...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home