Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Poseur graduation!!!

Did the graduation ceremony today. Even though I have a fair amount of revisions to do on my Dissertation -- so I have a few months of work still to go -- I was surprised at how jazzed I was to go through the commencement ceremony. Got the official pictures taken; got the unofficial pictures taken. And The Lady said I was just beamingwhen I came down the ramp after walking across the stage.

Am deliberately not thinking about -- and also coming to terms with -- the months I have left before I can embark on my "WIFMD(tm)" activities (shooting music videos; building a guitar cupboard...). But these next two weeks: pure vacation, baby!!! Family and friends.

So: hah!!! ;)


--GG

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2005 10:30 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Congratulations!

Enjoy your vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home