Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Monday, May 09, 2005

Job interview: results

Just got back from the job interview. Went pretty well: although not as eloquent as I sometimes am, I didn't stick my foot in it, and I think I addressed all their questions in a way that made it sound like I could handle the position.

They also asked about whether I would be open to the lower, Research Assistant, position, if that was deemed more appropriate than the Research Officer position: I said "yes." They also asked me about my availability, since I'm finishing up my Dissertation. I said "around June 23rd," which everyone wrote down. Don't know if that's a good sign or a bad sign. :)

They'll contact everyone in the next two days, so we'll see. My sense is that I'm probably not seen as exerienced enough for the Resarch Officer position, but that I'll probably be offered the Research Assistant position.

Will let y'all know.


--GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home