Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Great songwriters, poor verbal ability

(Hm! Guess I'm blogging more than I thought. I can see why Tall Guy does this.)


I now (unfortunately!) have two examples of really good songwriters, with clever, witty lyrics, that have crummy verbal skills. Um, like, uh-huh, y'know?

Dissapointing. And I won't name them, 'cause I don't want to discourage you from buying their albums.

Guess this means I won't be their buddy, pal around with them.

Ayep! ;)

3 Comments:

At April 19, 2005 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GG,TG,
You're not fooling anyone. We're on to you.

 
At April 20, 2005 10:32 PM, Blogger Tara said...

welcome to blogging

 
At April 26, 2005 12:46 PM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

Tara,


Thx!

(sorry for the late reply; been ill) ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home