Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Kodak Box Brownie 620D - Ilford XP2 - Wizard and farmer

 Goofing around with a Kodak 620D box camera.  I'm not certain that the slight "softness" to the tone is due to the film (Ilford XP2), or the camera.  But I suspect that that the camera lens determines the focus, and the film does the coloring.

I'm a wizard, Harry -- and also some sort of old-timey farmer.  ;) 



(See also the YouTube link that "Future Me" posted:  I play a wizard that's an office temp.  A co-worker and I did it for a 48 hour film challenge. It's mostly his vision: he and I and his partner came up with the concept, and then he, his partner, and her brother brainstormed some more -- but he wrote the script, defined the shot list, directed, and did all the editing and visual effects. (But it's my camerawork.)  ;)




 

This one is the "un-altered" version -- more typical of the "look" (contrast, darkness) of the Ilford XP2.


Whereas this is the edited version, where I bumped up the contrast a bit.



--GG

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home