Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Canon Demi - Ilford XP2 - Various urban

 The last of that round from my Canon Demi:  I love that I can get 72 shots from a 36 exposure roll (economical!), yet still have control over the aperture and shutter speed.  Even though the aperture and shutter speed are "ganged" together -- I don't mind that.

I'm declaring that this (and the last two posts) were on the Ilford XP2 film:  I'm starting to see the difference in the "flavors" of black and white film, so I'm posting the film type when I post the photos.

I'm also declaring that I've digitally "massaged" the photos a bit -- played with the brightness and contrast a bit -- just to make them "pop". Usually XP2 isn't quite as contrasty as this.






Ayep!  :)


--GG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home