Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Friday, August 05, 2016

Fake Stata tattoo

We use the statistical software package known as Stata for our calculations.  I'm a big fan.

A few weeks ago I sent an e-mail to Stata's marketing folks that they should get "Stata" temporary tattoos and toss them in with purchases -- just to spread the word.

They wrote me a lovely (handwritten!) letter, thanking me for the idea -- and included a few prototypes.

Here's one:


I wouldn't really get a Stata tattoo.  Probably.  ;)


--GG

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 30, 2016 12:52 PM, Anonymous Giovanni said...

Wow! Did you send a pic to Stata? They'd probably be pretty impressed with the size of the bicep and use your photo for marketing! Well done! (Maybe also do one with a dress shirt, sleeve rolled up, in case they prefer the "classy" computer geek?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home